Thread: Lake Garcia

Lake Garcia

Went to Lake Garcia for the first time back around Memorial Day. First time ever there and water level was low, I tried to go straight out from the ramp and got stuck in mud. Is going straight out from ramp the right way to go and it was just that low or should I have taken the canal off to the right when leaving the ramp? I ended up going to the Stickmarsh that day.

2. Member
    I think the canal to the right is for air boats. Most guys just stay on it to get through that main canal, do not come off pad until you get to the lake. Hope that helps.

3. Member
    If you are looking at the water from the dock, the canal to the right is what to use. The multiple times I have been there the canal on the left has been either too shallow or blocked with debris. I saw a couple of folks try it and turn back even before I got my boat in the water!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    If you are looking at the water from the dock, the canal to the right is what to use. The multiple times I have been there the canal on the left has been either too shallow or blocked with debris. I saw a couple of folks try it and turn back even before I got my boat in the water!
    Thank you!!!