2003 Triton TR20 Trailer for sale

Attached are the pics of my 2003 Triton TR20 trailer. You can see the rear most two cross-members are rusted and will need to be cut and replaced. The rest of the trailer is in real good shape. The bunks need new carpet but it has 5 new tires on aluminum wheels, new tongue jack, LED taillights, retractable transom straps, new brake calipers and brake line last year, silver metallic fiberglass fenders that are in good shape, and tongue drops to fit in smaller garages. Definitely worth fixing and using a few more years. Check the pics for some simple measurements I took. Located south of Chicago. $1000
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slantfin; 06-25-2020 at 03:50 PM.

Need to put this in one the For Sale forums at the bottom of the front page.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Tried to delete it Rich but do not see how. It looks as tho I can only edit.