Thread: Table Rock Lake

Table Rock Lake

So I am coming down to Table Rock Lake for the first time ever on Saturday afternoon for about a day and am seeing if someone could give me some pointers. I know the lake is high and I will be launching at the state park. I would assume points are a good pattern down on the lower end? What depth range should I be looking at? Is there any topwater bite to be had? Or should I be looking in the backs at bluegill beds still? Just want to get on some fish. Also, will I have any issue launching and/or parking in that area? Thanks!

2. Member
    Ozarkanglers.com Table Rock forum. ANYTHING posted by Bill Babler is gold

Don

3. Member
    Pete Wenners usually has a good fishing report on youtube or facebook every week also.

4. Member
    Also check out Focused Fishig Guide's weekly videos Eric Prey, he puts them out on Tuesdays generally.

5. Member
    I really like Eric, but his reports are only so,so. Think Pete usually has better info.
    Wash your hands and say your prayers, cause Jesus and germs are everywhere.

6. Member
    I've been out the last day and a half. For me the fishin has been pretty tuff. There's still a lot of floaters in the mornings at least up the James. I had a pretty good looking over of my prop once the boat was back on the lift.
    For me it's been pretty much of a flippin and draggin deal. You can hear the fish way back in the flooded timber chasing shad but I'm not mad enough at them to scratch up my boat to get to them. I had no takers on Topwater but I did manage to pick up up a $100 ticket from Ranger friendly.
    Last edited by rangerjockey; 06-26-2020 at 04:32 PM.

7. Member
    What was the ticket for?

8. Member
    Wasn't really tough for me, but we probably have different definitions. You guys have one healthy fishery. Couldn't find any big groups on the points unfortunately, but was able to find some busting action first thing in the AM and caught a few on each point we stopped on. Didnt see much bait on the main lake points, but saw lots back in the creeks and on secondary points. All of our fish but a few were smallmouth on the lower end. Small swimbaits and turd rig.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wishitwasbigger View Post
    What was the ticket for?
    We had a parking disagreement.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerjockey View Post
    We had a parking disagreement.
    LOL! I can see that happening when the parking lots are half under water! Heading down there the 6th myself. Hopefully we can find a few fish.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wishitwasbigger View Post
    LOL! I can see that happening when the parking lots are half under water! Heading down there the 6th myself. Hopefully we can find a few fish.
    That's for sure. I wouldn't be there this weekend for love or money. Hopefully the crowd will be headed out while your headed in.

12. Member
    We were down the week after the 4th last year and it wasn't too bad. Hopefully everyone is down this week and heading home sunday.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerjockey View Post
    That's for sure. I wouldn't be there this weekend for love or money. Hopefully the crowd will be headed out while your headed in.
    Idk due to the flooded parking lots for usable ramps it seems like any weekday looks like the 4th. I'm out of state this weekend but if not I wouldn't even attempt it. I use Cricket Creek Marina and it seems like the marina goers take up the trailer parking spots leaving everyone and their mother parking on both sides of the entrance road essentially making it a one way street. It's a complete mess. And don't get me started on Bull Shoals!!