Thread: Eyra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunhunter67 View Post
    Its a fact. My Eyra slid off stumps better than my current PII. Its actually impressive.

Don
    If I ever get a new EYRA, I sure hope I don’t slide off any stumps with it LOL! Hell I might wrap the whole thing...in bubble wrap!

Not to thread poach, but seening alot of replies.. And not much chat about what props were on the boat. I know the 24/3 fury is the standard for that rig... Would like to hear more about 4 blades if anyones run them.
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

3. Member
    I am currently running a 24/3 Fury, dealer hooked me up with a 25/3 Fury. The holeshot was lacking, but topend was better. In the heat and shallow water down here I have been running the 24/3. Probably need to send the 25/3 off to get worked a little to help with holeshot.

4. Member
    Threw the 30 Pitch Lab finish on for some fun in a tournament Friday evening. 91 degree water surface temps and live wells full. Hole shot was slow but but took her up to 6100 RPM before I had to let out for some turns. If you have ever been on Caddo lake you will know what I mean. Going to be hard to let the 300R go when it is time (along time from now....LOL). Very fun motor. i know that this is not much help for many but I do get a lot of messages for information on the Eyra 300R combo.
    .Summer Speed.jpg
    Elwood....Bass Cat Strong

2020 Bass Cat Eyra
    2020 Mercury 300R 4S (1E081080)
    Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12