Here from FL and want to go fishing

Anglers,

I am from FL up here (Elkton) working for cpl months, I would love to get out and do some Bass Fishing see how ya'll do it up here. Of course any type of fishing is awesome. I heard Stripers (Rock Fish!) are here as well. I am the president of a Club in FL "Cocoa Bassmasters" and fish lots of tournaments elsewhere. If there is a tournament and you are looking for Co angler let me know. I only brought a cpl spinning rods, had to leave competition gear on the boat, however I will adapt..

Let me know here or email me at;
    settingthehookhard@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from someone!!!!

I may be able to take you out on the Flats this weekend. Would you be up for that?
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.