Thread: 2000 520 DVX

2000 520 DVX

is there anyone making deck lids for ranger . I have 3 that are cracked , maybe aluminum or other.

2. Member
    Contact Ranger. I just ordered one for my 2004 519.

3. Member
    i contacted them and they said i have to go to a dealer and they said they dont make them anymore. boy i predict ranger is next to go out of business. all the signs are there .
    Quote Originally Posted by dray63077 View Post
    Contact Ranger. I just ordered one for my 2004 519.

4. Member
    It used to never be an issue to get virtually anything from Ranger. They once shipped me a long drill bit to clear my ice chest drain because I didn't have one long enough. Its not sounding good. They were at one time head and shoulders above everyone . It was almost worth it to buy one on the service alone.

5. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    JM isn’t used to good customer service. He’s a big box store guy where they don’t care about return customers. They sell enough to new customers or customers that have to purchase things from them because it’s convenient. If you never shop there again it’s no skin off his back.

6. Member
    I just order both port and starboard rod locker lid for my 2001 518. Said it would be 6 weeks but got them in last week. Shipping was $90 purchase was not too bad $185 or so each I can't remember. I ordered several things.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellbass View Post
    I just order both port and starboard rod locker lid for my 2001 518. Said it would be 6 weeks but got them in last week. Shipping was $90 purchase was not too bad $185 or so each I can't remember. I ordered several things.
    That's reasonable. I've got a couple that are weak, and Ranger replaced another years back. Mines an 01, and other than lids, is built really well. I've been very pleased with it.