Ambassador Anglers of Jacksonville Thursday evening poor boys

Ambassador Anglers of Jacksonville will be conducting a Thursday evening tournament this Thursday on New River. We will be launching from Jacksonville Landing at 5 pm with weigh in at 9 pm. 3 fish limit 2 can be 12 to 14. $15 a boat. We will be there to sign folks in at 415 pm. Yall come out and join us.

Is this an individual event or can it be fished as a team?
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

3. Member
    either.

Just got home from fishing the Ambassadors Poor Boy event, had a blast. Run very smoothly and professionally, appreciate the invite and I will look forward to fishing more of these Thursday night events. Y’all should come out and support their events if you are free on a Thursday evening.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailbender8 View Post
    Just got home from fishing the Ambassadors Poor Boy event, had a blast. Run very smoothly and professionally, appreciate the invite and I will look forward to fishing more of these Thursday night events. Y’all should come out and support their events if you are free on a Thursday evening.
    Results??

6. Member
    What did it take to win; 1 fish for 1.3 pounds? ��. Seriously though, interested in knowing if the New River ever come back post Hurricane...

Quote Originally Posted by moonshine View Post
    What did it take to win; 1 fish for 1.3 pounds? ��. Seriously though, interested in knowing if the New River ever come back post Hurricane...
    It was a three fish limit, 5 something won it. I believe everyone weighed in fish, still lots of short fish Being caught though, so it will probably be another year or two before it is fishing good and proper.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

8. Member
    Sorry guys I did not get the results from last Thursday. We are doing the tournament again this Thursday and I will get those results and post them. Same as last Thursday. We will start checking in at 415 with blast off at 5. Weigh in will go at 9. 3 fish limit. You can fish as a team or by yourself. Come out and join us.