Thread: I got nothing

I got nothing

Nothing I want to buy at these prices. The only thing I am looking at right now is maybe STAG in the mid 20's with a 5% plus yield. Actually thinking about writing some covered calls soon.

2. Member
    Same here. I only have some RVRA I'm holding only for return of capital at the moment, since I got a hefty ROC in May. I'm going to hold it to see how it goes for the next quarter. I've been slow accumulating since March and if it holds, my shares will be free before the end of the year. I've paid mainly between $1.67 and $1.90 per share...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

3. Member
    Yeah I'm the say way. I bought PRTY at what looked like a good price and of course it's sitting red. Still planning on just daytrading for a while.

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Agreed. Been watching a few of my holdings and stocks that I want to buy on a dip. Every time a stock starts to dip it gets bought back the same day. We need the FAANGM stocks to stop pushing this market up, they're lifting the market causing everything to go up.
    Thanos was the hero

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    SPR

I had CNBC on in the background and happened to hear them mention SPR. They are down big because of BA, looks like they may have financial problems. They also just got a deal from Virgin hyperloop. They have defense contracts................... looks like a company that could benefit from my space economy theme. And the chart couldn't get much uglier. Spent some time on their website. I picked some up at 23.50, and will add at lower prices.
    Thanos was the hero

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    SPR

I had CNBC on in the background and happened to hear them mention SPR. They are down big because of BA, looks like they may have financial problems. They also just got a deal from Virgin hyperloop. They have defense contracts................... looks like a company that could benefit from my space economy theme. And the chart couldn't get much uglier. Spent some time on their website. I picked some up at 23.50, and will add at lower prices.
    Interesting