2020 Ranger 1880MS Angler

Hey all, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted here at BBC...I used to run a 1998 Fisher fish and ski and contributed quite a bit to this section back in the day...Got divorced, sold that boat, and bought a 2015 BassCat Caracal...I loved that boat but sold it because I got remarried and the new blended family wanted a fish and ski...So here we are again! I drove from AZ to Colorado and picked up my new 2020 Ranger 1880 on Saturday...What a beautiful boat, sure is big and roomy for a 18’10” boat...It has the Mercury 200 PRO XS which I’m super stoked about...My BassCat had the Yamaha 225 SHO which was an amazing motor...Haven’t had a chance to take it out and get it wet yet but I will update this when I do...For now, here are the pics:

2. Member
    Nice looking boat, I like the colors. The MS Angler models are roomy, they are a wide boat. You'll like the ProXS, good strong motor, sounds good on startup and it's not loud while running.

The layout of the drivers console looks kinda odd being off center, I stared at that picture for a minute and it just doesn't flow to me, just my opinion. Is the driver seat centered to the console or the wheel? I'd think wheel but then it would put the seat kinda far to the middle of the boat, and if it was centered to the console it would be odd driving. Just curious is all.
    2019 Ranger 212LS with a 2019 Mercury 250 ProXS 4-Stroke
    Humminbird HELIX 10 MSI and HELIX 10 Chirp (side by side at the console)
    Humminbird HELIX 10 MDI+ and HELIX 10 Chirp (stacked at the bow)
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112lb with Humminbird MEGA 360
    Dual Minn Kota 12' Talon with R&R Design
    Extended Emergency Ladder

3. Member
    Love the looks of this new fish and ski,,,,my 97 Ranger xt397 is a bit longer at 19.5’ft but it’s also a lot shallower,,,the deeper V shaped hull ought to make short work of waves....I also like the buckets in rear,,,do they fold down as well?

Nice Boat!!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeum View Post
    Love the looks of this new fish and ski,,,,my 97 Ranger xt397 is a bit longer at 19.5’ft but it’s also a lot shallower,,,the deeper V shaped hull ought to make short work of waves....I also like the buckets in rear,,,do they fold down as well?
    Yep they are jump seats and actually pretty comfortable

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I.P. Freely View Post
    Nice Boat!!
    Thanks you