Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    None of those look like the the ones I'm talking about. Can you zoom out more and see the breaker I mentioned?

2. Member
    Well I took the next step and unhooked one of the motors and wired directly to the battery. The motor turned on. So I know the motors aren’t blown or shot.

i’m still unsure of what breaker you’re talking about near the battery.??

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarrison52 View Post
    No light turns on..
    the power light does turn on. All the switches work except for the bilge switch

4. Member
    Sweet mother of Jesus and all that’s holy!! I finally fixed it! I had the switch in the on position and I took the panel off and checked all the wires and fuses. Started to “jiggle some of the wires and it kick on for a second!!! Bingo!!! I started to move each wire independently and came to the one in the picture and it broke. It was very brittle. Shoot!!! I re-spliced it and it kicked on once I connected.
    who would have thought!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    OK, that is a diode and there is one on the bilge circuit. The other is on the Nav/Anc light circuit. That one blocks voltage from the float switch back to the 12v power of the switch panel, so it needs to be there. It is a 1N5401 with the band end going to terminal 2 of the bilge switch. If you have an electronics parts store handy, they can fix you up. If not holler and I can get one, put the terminals on it and send it to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12