Thread: Monday coffee.

Monday coffee.

Mornin gang!! We woke up to guest who were hungry for a treat. Y'all have a good one!20200622_083254.jpg 20200622_083915.jpg

Morning Kevin, Thanks for the ! Your dogs have funny ears! Those are great pictures. Do you feed them all the time? I guess that's what that bale of hay is for.

Was supposed to go fishing yesterday morning with my son-in-law at Ray Roberts. Got up at 4:00 drove to his house in Frisco. I noticed a little lightening to the north, probably up around your country, but there was really not supposed to be much rain or storms. We got loaded up, and about the time we got to the ramp it hit! Ray Bob looked like the Gulf of Mexico during Katrina and lightening everywhere! Needless to say, we headed back to the house. Oh well, there's always next week.

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Mornin y'all ...

4. Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Larry View Post
    Morning Kevin, Thanks for the ! Your dogs have funny ears! Those are great pictures. Do you feed them all the time? I guess that's what that bale of hay is for.

Was supposed to go fishing yesterday morning with my son-in-law at Ray Roberts. Got up at 4:00 drove to his house in Frisco. I noticed a little lightening to the north, probably up around your country, but there was really not supposed to be much rain or storms. We got loaded up, and about the time we got to the ramp it hit! Ray Bob looked like the Gulf of Mexico during Katrina and lightening everywhere! Needless to say, we headed back to the house. Oh well, there's always next week.
    We are at an air bnb in Canyon lake and the owners feed the deer everyday, we couted 14 at one time. I saw that storm back home on the radar, it looked like a good one. I might get to go out on Friday afternoon to Ray bob, I've been doing sandbass on Lewisville the last few outings.