Best/Good Stock Screener

What is the best and easiest stock screener to use. Familiar with Yahoo Finance, FinViz.com. Should I look at something you pay for or just use the free stuff. Not looking at anything other than stocks right now.
    dvl2700

2. Member
    I use the Screener in FastGraphs but I wouldn't pay for that just to use the Screener.

3. Member
    Great thread, I was going to ask that also. Are you looking for daytrading type screeners, or what trading do you normally do?

4. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Open an account with td ameritrade. You don’t have to fund it. That will allow access to the Think or Swim platform. Very good scanners you can use or build.

gl

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    Open an account with td ameritrade. You don’t have to fund it. That will allow access to the Think or Swim platform. Very good scanners you can use or build.

gl
    That's what I use currently. They're pretty good

6. Member
    Another question, what are you guys' favorite screeners to run? What do you usually like to look for?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Another question, what are you guys' favorite screeners to run? What do you usually like to look for?
    Right now I am putting in S&P credit rating, dividend range, and sector. Then I go more in depth on a few if I find something interesting.

8. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I have a few that I use pending what the goal is for the day. I mostly use it to find liquid day trades/swings. Most of the time I’m looking for sub 5.00 nas stocks. Typically try to play that .75-3.00 range. I have a volume scanner built for that set up that scans eod volume for the day previous. Then I watch the for the right chart set up. Again this is typically a day trade that sometimes turns into a swing with a trailing stop