Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I think the SLX DC is the perfect do anything reel, we have a bunch of them for myself and my boys and they are really great. Lots of adjustability allows you to manage the likely hood of a backlash or set to it to full send mode. Super smooth and so far very reliable, been using them about a year now.

2. Member
    I brought me some used Lew's Super duty and Cashion rod's. I am happy" from the board here . I am happy just don't get out as much these days . But the reel above is a good one also . I just want to spread the funds a hair more .

3. Member
    Thank you everyone for all the info.

4. Member
    Coastal sv

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFerzy7 View Post
    Coastal sv
    I literally almost ordered that reel, and still might. I just purchased three curado dc and the tatula 150. Got the tatula to use for crankbaits. Not sure what I will do with the dc yet. Might try it for top water. I seen the costal for 170 or 175 is that about the best price on them

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatkid21 View Post
    I literally almost ordered that reel, and still might. I just purchased three curado dc and the tatula 150. Got the tatula to use for crankbaits. Not sure what I will do with the dc yet. Might try it for top water. I seen the costal for 170 or 175 is that about the best price on them
    Yes

7. Member
    Curado 6.3:1 will throw any bait you want. You can get the newer K model on sale for $120-140 sometimes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12