Starboardsidepowerpole

Starboard side pole will not go down light is green & flashing. The pole is almost 3.5 years old any suggestions.?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Did you try the down button from top cap itself? If it doesnt work by pushing the top cap button. Then disconnect positive power to that pump and then reconnect. If still not working then swap boards from the port pump to starboard pump and see if it works. If still no then swap topcaps. This will let you know where the problem is.

3. Member
    I tried pushing the button it still doesent work. I will try disconnecting power on the positive side . They both were working yesterday. I’ll let you know if that helps . Thanks for your help . I’ll try what you have suggested.

4. Member
    I disconnected the power & waied about 30 seconds . Now they are both working again . Thanks for the help next time on the water will be able to use them again.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 71oldbassbassman View Post
    I disconnected the power & waied about 30 seconds . Now they are both working again . Thanks for the help next time on the water will be able to use them again.
    yes sir glad that worked and you got them working