MLF coming to Wisconsin

MLF coming to Sturgeon Bay July 6th thru the 13th.
    2023 Ranger 521R DC
    Mercury 250 Pro XS 4S

They have been here twice already. Disappointing with nothing to see.................
    Steve
    2006 BassCat Puma
    2006 Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Team Daiwa!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 187 View Post
    They have been here twice already. Disappointing with nothing to see.................
    Mlf has never been to sturgeon bay, and I'd bet this will not be disappointing. Be curious to see if they let them run up to Washington Island

Quote Originally Posted by slipknobber bot View Post
    Mlf has never been to sturgeon bay, and I'd bet this will not be disappointing. Be curious to see if they let them run up to Washington Island
    Not what I meant. MLF has been in Wisconsin twice now. What will you go see, a weigh in?! If I am putting my boat in the water at S. Bay, you can sure as well bet I will be fishing, not watching someone else do it!! Even the MLF Red Crest in LAX had an expo that was lack luster at best. It will be a great TV show to watch over the winter months however. This is obviously just my opinion overall.
    Steve
    2006 BassCat Puma
    2006 Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Team Daiwa!

5. Member
    I'm excited to see how they do. I'll certainly be streaming the coverage.

6. Member
    Not what I meant. MLF has been in Wisconsin twice now. What will you go see, a weigh in?! If I am putting my boat in the water at S. Bay, you can sure as well bet I will be fishing, not watching someone else do it!! Even the MLF Red Crest in LAX had an expo that was lack luster at best. It will be a great TV show to watch over the winter months however. This is obviously just my opinion overall.
    I get what you mean nothing to go see and if I'm in the area im fishing as well but the live stream is very entertaining, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
    Cheese County Bass Club

7. Member
    I thought you were referring to the streaming coverage, which is better than anything out there by far. Never cared to watch a weigh in so can't comment on that.

Checked it out last year at Winnebago, it was something new and interesting. Went to Green Lake for the last day for a bit to fish, a storm was coming in fast so I was getting off the water (alone) and the MLF people/boat operators (not the guys fishing) were very inconsiderate to say the least, I"m pretty much done with it.
    Mountain Home ChamP 181

9. Member
    I should have been more clear on my original post. It was more for warning everyone that fishes the area to take it into consideration if they planned on fishing during that time. I've been up there 3 times this season but will stay clear during those dates.
    2023 Ranger 521R DC
    Mercury 250 Pro XS 4S

10. Member
    Don't understand how they got a permit.Local clubs have to apply one year before to get one.Door county must need money.Don't even waste the time to watch.From what i read in the past about pros they don't even what people fishing within a 1/8 of them.

11. Member
    Anyone have an idea of where the off limits area is? I thought I heard all of Green Bay up to Washington Island and around the lake side down to Algoma was fair game

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Anyone have an idea of where the off limits area is? I thought I heard all of Green Bay up to Washington Island and around the lake side down to Algoma was fair game
    That is correct