Bullet Boats Manufacturing Facility Location

Where is the Bullet plant located? Their website does not tell where it is located.

My reason for asking is that I was pulling the boat back from the lake last week when a girl pulled right out in front of me. She never knew I was there until the impact.

Upon impact, the bow roller bracket collapsed as the boat slid forward and it gouged a place about as big as a silver dollar right below the bow eyelet. Insurance will cover the damage. My intent is to carry the trailer back to Boatmate and have them repair it if they do that kind of work, but wanted to see how far Bullet is from Boatmate. Does anyone know if Bullet will repair this or do I ned to find another place to have it done?

Thanks for the information guys.
    Brad

2. Member
    I don't know if they will fix it at the factory, but I'm thinking that a local Trailer or Welding shop might be more cost affective.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mygreenihc View Post
    Where is the Bullet plant located? Their website does not tell where it is located.

My reason for asking is that I was pulling the boat back from the lake last week when a girl pulled right out in front of me. She never knew I was there until the impact.

Upon impact, the bow roller bracket collapsed as the boat slid forward and it gouged a place about as big as a silver dollar right below the bow eyelet. Insurance will cover the damage. My intent is to carry the trailer back to Boatmate and have them repair it if they do that kind of work, but wanted to see how far Bullet is from Boatmate. Does anyone know if Bullet will repair this or do I ned to find another place to have it done?

Thanks for the information guys.
    Brad
    Bullet Boats Inc
    8819 Valgro rd
    Knoxville Tn 37920
    Boatmate is 25 min from the Factory , We do not do in house gel coat repair . I would suggest Smokey Mountain Boat repair . Kevin Bryant does Great work . His facility is about 30 min from Boatmate trailers .

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet_10 View Post
    Bullet Boats Inc
    8819 Valgro rd
    Knoxville Tn 37920
    Boatmate is 25 min from the Factory , We do not do in house gel coat repair . I would suggest Smokey Mountain Boat repair . Kevin Bryant does Great work . His facility is about 30 min from Boatmate trailers .
    I know that it won't mean as much coming from me compared to Tom, but I can also vouch for Kevin Bryant at Smokey Mountain Boat repair. He does great work.

5. Member
    I was thinking of Smokey Mountain Boat repair if Bullet could not do it. I will contact them today and see if I can talk to someone about it. Thanks guys for the information.

6. Member
    Be careful Kevin will be trying to convert you to a stroker, all jokes aside he does great work from all I've heard from I've met him he is very knowledgeable

7. Member
    Boatmate won’t do the repair either. They will tell you to have an authorized shop do the repairs. I have a buddy that had a heck of a time with them and it was a manufacturing/assembly defect. They finally shipped him a new axle, but they wouldn’t do the installation. I couldn’t imagine that they would be any easier to work with on wreck damage.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Sweetwater Metal Product's may do the trailer repairs. They are not too far from Kevin's shop, maybe 20-30 mins
    www.bassboatelectronics.com

2008 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Merc 250 Pro XS

Knoxville, TN