USA Billet Aluminum Custom Engraved Bling Trim and Jack Plate Knobs

Made from aircraft grade billet aluminum, powder coated and custom engraved for you right here in Birmingham Alabama. These replace your stock plastic knobs. Price is $30 each or $55 for two shipped to your door. The best way to order is to email me at brandonroberts@usolutionscnc.com. Jus need to know desired color combination, text and which side of the steering wheel. All transactions are through PayPal for buyer protection.

Pictures and more information available at the following link:

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1057728

definitely cool.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

D88520F9-8D35-4619-AA2B-AA95E21BF2DD.jpegHad Brandon make this up for yesterday. Once I get it in the mail I will post a pick of it installed on my boat.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nailbender8 View Post
    D88520F9-8D35-4619-AA2B-AA95E21BF2DD.jpegHad Brandon make this up for yesterday. Once I get it in the mail I will post a pick of it installed on my boat.
    Thank you for posting up the picture! It looks like yours got delivered today.

Quote Originally Posted by biqut2 View Post
    Thank you for posting up the picture! It looks like yours got delivered today.
    Yes sir, it was in the mailbox when I got home from my tournament today. Already put it on, looks great. I will post a picture of it on the boat soon.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.