Xpress in WI or MN

Anyone have luck finding a used xpress near Wisconsin. I see the nearest dealer to me is actually in Iowa 200+ miles away, but there is also one in SE Wisconsin. I would like to find a nice x19 or similar boat. Never even been in one, but the reviews from people on here has me looking.

Thanks

2. Member
    They are harder to find up here, they do pop up from time to time. How used are you wanting?

3. Member
    PM sent.

4. Member
    I drove all the way to AR to pick one up used.... Needed work... Still needs some, but very fishable now.. 2001 in decent shape, found a 200 VMAX for it as well. They are truly solid boats no doubt.. I would argue you can easily save a few grand if you're willing to drive a bit...👍👍

5. Member
    I would do it for the right boat at a good price, but man I would just be worried about driving that far and it not being in the condition you expected. Did you get a ton of pics? Video?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red89 View Post
    I would do it for the right boat at a good price, but man I would just be worried about driving that far and it not being in the condition you expected. Did you get a ton of pics? Video?
    Yep sir, I was nervous for sure...
    Lots of emails, texts and questions before I made the trip. But honestly, the hull is aluminum, a good bunch of pics will help. Also had video of the rig running... The guy was nice and reasonable. Maybe I lucked out...

7. Member
    I spent about 9-months keeping my eye out for one in the Midwest and found my '05 X18 near Peoria, IL on a FSBO, but was originally sold at Ted's Boatarama in Rock Island, IL. Like previous comments, be willing to drive for what you want. I'd also add that if you can find a FSBO rather than going through the dealership, you're likely to find a more well-maintained boat without dealership mark-up. Good luck in your search!! Will be up your way in Crane Lake, MN in a few months.

8. Member
    i live on table rock lake i found a x24 catfish stripper fully loaded. in south carolina met the guy in nashville tenn to pick it up. bought it with out looking at it. they do not make this boat anymore .it was like new all bells and whistles. its 24 ft x 8 1/2 ft wide no carpet. factory spray line floor fully loaded with 250 sho 4 stroke love the boat.

9. Member
    Been watching this site, Craigslist, Facebook marketplace and bass boat for sale pages. Definitely haven't seen much of anything near me. Not sure if it's really worth sticking to an Xpress, I'll be considering other boats too if I see something I like.
    I've never had a glass boat and just like that aluminum seems a little more durable and less maintenance.. we'll see.

10. Member
    Give Bobs Marine in Bellevue Iowa a call. He may have a line on one. He helped a buddy of mine locate a boat a few years ago.

I have one with less than 10hrs on it with lots of upgrades. 9 more years of warranty and i can drive a ways to meet up

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

12. Member
    Hey Alli SS, that sounds a little too spendy for me currently. Is that like a 2019 boat?

Thanks,

Yes 2019

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

14. Member
    I will always entertain offers for my 2004 X19 w/2007 vmax 200
    2013 Xpress X19

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyblazer View Post
    I will always entertain offers for my 2004 X19 w/2007 vmax 200
    How much??

16. Member
    Pm sent
    2013 Xpress X19