Anyone heard of TravelLite Evoke ?

I know of someone interested in a travel trailer and they asked me if i knew anything about a Travel Lite Evoke. I had not and so i got to looking at them and they seem very well built and sleek. The C version and the L version are the ones he’s been looking at. Huge bathroom in the C version. The guy that’s designed them used to work on designing aircraft so it looks a little futuristic. They’re also part of the Falcon family of rv’s.

Yep. Matter of fact there’s a retired USNavy that stores one at same storage facility as mine. He came over to ask about my truck (Ram 2500) as he was thinking of upsizing. He was towing with a Tundra. His Evoke is a TT and looks really sharp on the outside. He must’ve had the L version as he mentioned king size bed and some other items. He said that they are really well built, but did say trying to get a hold of factory for questions leaves something to be desired. He said even the dealer mentioned that to him.
    Thats all I can remember as it was right about 2 months ago

My wife and I went to look at these today. Before we went inside the salesman said , I’m gonna be open and honest about the Evoke models. I can not recommend them any longer. He said he had sold 4 models himself and 3had to be bought back and they are calling his 4th customer to buy him out of it. He said they can’t get anyone at TravelLite to even call them back. He said that they have had all of drama at the home office, like one of the head guys had shot his girlfriend or something like that. It was on the news up there. That was before I even went inside. When I went in ,I saw a lot of things wrong. Busted hinges, loose trim pieces, scratched floors, busted door jambs. I thought it may have been just one, but it was in all 3 they had. I was very disappointed, I thought it was gonna be a game changer. It was laid out very nice, looked sleek, but just rough. I should’ve took pics. If I go back I will.

The guy by me may have been lucky and gotten one of the early ones before they started trying to overdo and out think their company. Sad about loss of life though. But it’s sounds like his story of contact with factory was confirmed with what you were told.