Used 2003 Triton Tr20 trailer for sale

I upgraded to a new trailer on my 03 TR20 and Im selling the old trailer. As you can see in the pics it has some rust on the rear most two cross-members that will need to be fixed but the rest of the trailer is good. Silver metallic fiberglass fenders, Dual axle, single axle disk brakes, two new calipers and brake line last year, 5 aluminum wheels all with new tires, new tongue jack, LED taillights, I think if you replace the two bad cross-members and re-cover the bunks you'll be good for years. Im located 50 miles south of Chicago. $1,000
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Any idea if my 1999 TR21 would be able to fit on this? Also, does the tongue swing away, or tilt downward? How many miles on the tires?

thanks.

3. Member
    Not sure about your '99. You can take some measurements the next time your boat is in the water and i can compare to mine. The tires have one season of towing on them. Still like new. And the spare is brand new last month. Never been on the trailer. The tongue is the kind that drops out of the way and pushes back. Let me know if you want some measurements.

4. Member
    I sent you a pm yesterday.

5. Member
    Trailer still for sale?

6. Member
    Still available? Sent pm

7. Member
    Is trailer still available? Sent you an IM