F205 loading on the trailer help

I am having some issues getting the bow to line up straight on the front roller. The boat seems to be pretty straight on the trailer but I am just having a lot harder time than I should. I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue and how they are loading the boat to get it straight. Right now I am leaving about 1/3 of the trailer fender out of the water and driving it up but I cant ever get it straight.

2. Member
    I back the trailer up until the inner set of boards have just the tips showing....bout 4-6" maybe. But you have to remember every ramp is different pending on the angle and so forth. But for the most part that always works for me with no issue.....
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

3. Member
    I will give that a shot, maybe I just need more practice.

4. Member
    My 21TE loads great with the aluminum step pad covered about 2" in front of fender. Had a Legend that always wanted to load to one side on an EZLoader trailer. Ended up having the factory guy shim a bunk board at the Legend of Lake Fork Tournament and it loaded perfect after that. Does yours load to one side every time?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntnnfishnfool View Post
    My 21TE loads great with the aluminum step pad covered about 2" in front of fender. Had a Legend that always wanted to load to one side on an EZLoader trailer. Ended up having the factory guy shim a bunk board at the Legend of Lake Fork Tournament and it loaded perfect after that. Does yours load to one side every time?
    Yeah it is loading to the left every time. I have started just holding it to the right and it seems to be better.

6. Member
    Definitely sounds like bunkboard shims would cure it.