Thread: 2007 21LE

2007 21LE

Intrested in buying a 2007 21LE ive found for sale. Ive been very intrested in Legends for awhile but now that im possibly gonna pull the trigger on one i want to do my best to research all that i can about them. I was told recently that Legend had an issue with cracking. Under windshields on consoles and transom. But from what i could find onlinethat seemed more specific to 2015 V20's. I been assured that the one im looking into has no cracks at all anywhere. But im worried about down the road if i do buy the boat. Has anyone experienced any cranking anywhere on any Legend you've owned? Ive been told they arent very stable as far as just fishing in rough water. That they have alot of rock back and forth to them because of beam width. But i thought the ones ive seen were NOT narrow. Basically just looking for pros and cons from actual Legend owners. Also what would a fair price for both buyer and seller on a 2007 21LE. 225 Pro XS mercury with around 425hrs. Good to great shape inside and out. HDS 7 and 9 Gen3's. Newer 112 Fortrex.
    Last edited by DustyD26; 06-15-2020 at 10:42 AM.
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

2. Banned
    They don't have as much rock in them as say the old Champions or Rangers did but more than say a Skeeter. The Alpha models were the good ones, some of the early LE's had some transom issues but I think your good by 2007, the V models were the ones with problems.

3. Member
    I have a 2009 Legend Alpha 199. Absolutely love it. Mine has been great, no cracks anywhere. The only flaws on the hull have been inflicted by me. I wouldn’t hesitate if it has been taken care of. Even though Legend is no longer in business I’ve been able to find most any rigging part I’ve needed.
    If I were looking to buy that boat I’d try to stay close to $19-$20k and add accordingly based on installed electronics/ trolling motor/ etc. If it has been really taken care of with maintenance records and stored inside I’d be willing to pay more.

4. Member
    lol. Hey Dustin.

I still have it. You're more than welcome to take it out if I'm down at Tanners. Just let me know your schedule for the tourney trail and I'll try to make it down there.
    07 Legend LE-21__Sold.
    16 Phoenix 921 Pro xp

5. Member
    It's a 13 year old boat. If it's not cracked by now, it's more than likely not going to crack in normal use.

6. Member
    This is a little older post but I will comment as I have a 2007 Legend LE-21. I absolutely love my boat. There isn't a crack anywhere on the boat and has been a perfect boat. It has been garage kept and held up extremely well. I have noticed this year the trailer started a with a little rust that I do not like and maybe this winter I will have to get my trailer re-done but I am super happy with it and if the boat was taken care of it will last a real long time. I actually just had a dash mount made for it so you can mount some graphs on the Dash to update. Good luck.