Thread: Lost all power

Lost all power

Was out for a couple hours tonight, and when I went to lower my jackplate i noticed I had no power to it. So i checked the fuse, in the process turned off my main power switch.

When I powered up again , I must have popped a breaker but cant find it. Currently no power to the boat at all through the main power switch.

Any ideas where to start?

I can provide more details on my wiring setup which has been flawless since installation a few years ago.

Boat is a 2013 920

2. Member
    Perko switch bad?
    Matthew 6:33
    2020 921elite

This happened to me on my 921 pro xp a few years ago. It ended up being a bad switch. Very easy fix.

4. Member
    Is your main power switch circuit protected? Also depending on how your boat is wired check the short stop circuit breaker on the positive side of your cranking battery, tiny black button on the side, make sure it's pushed in. I attached a picture of what it looks like.

Edit: Also make sure all your connections are tight. You may want to pull your main power switch and ensure everything on the back side is tight. Any loose connection can trip / blow fuses quickly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hooked247; 06-24-2020 at 11:37 AM.