Gambler Foot Trim Switches

Need to order new foot trim switches - it appears the original were TH Marine; but it seems they don't offer the individual switches anymore. Just a big box you mount to floor, versus replacement in kind of the individual switches.

Any ideas on where to purchase or if anyone happens to have some sitting around?

Thanks

2. Member
    TH still has them... I just got one last week.

i took mine out in my last 3 gamblers and this sterling...
    do your self a favor and instal the dual blinker style trim/jack plate switches...you will be glad you did
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

4. Member
    I have trim on the blinker, gear shift and floor. For 15+ years I never used the floor trim on any Gamblers I had in the past. However, I recently started to train myself to use it on high speed runs. I find keeping both hands "fully" gripped on the wheel makes things feel better... for me anyway. You really have to drive this current Gambler I have...

5. Member
    I just went thru this if your Floor switches aren’t working for the trim (mines the Jack plate) the mounting plate for the pumps and such inside the battery compartment back up against the transom my screws were loose and that’s where the switches are grounded I tightened them up and they started working. Hope it works for you