Never Again.....

Will I fish Grand on a Saturday evening. Thought maybe it’d clear out some after 6, nope. Big yachts and jet skis were everywhere, main lake was treacherous. I’m gonna stick with midweek morning & evening trips.

2. Member
    I grew up fishing Grand at night. Big boats used to park at dark on Friday and Saturday nights, but now, they are out till much later. I’m convinced several hundred gallons of alcohol are consumed on the big boats as they buzz around at night. I was almost hit while fishing a bank with my running lights on more than once the last few times I tried night fishing on a weekend. The fishing was good, but it wasn’t worth it to me. I haven’t fished it at night on a weekend the last seven years.

3. Member
    Maybe a strobe light, or a bank of headlights like the bow fishermen use would be enough to get them to set their drinks down and steer the boat.
    Maybe not.
    Their are other lakes to fish thank goodness.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambler95 View Post
    Will I fish Grand on a Saturday evening. Thought maybe it’d clear out some after 6, nope. Big yachts and jet skis were everywhere, main lake was treacherous. I’m gonna stick with midweek morning & evening trips.
    I only fish during the week
    TrackerUser