X19 hull differences over the years

I'm looking at a 2007 x19. What are the differences in hull design on the older hulls vs the newer ones. Are the pad and everything the same? Hull thickness/weight? It has a 150 vmax right now but I'm wondering if it is rated for a 200 like the new ones are.

2. Member
    The newer ones are wider and heavier but I don’t know what year the changes started. And yes they are all 125 hull thickness and all are rated for 200. I’ve had a 2000 and currently have a newer one.

3. Member
    I currently have a 2007 X19 with the VMAX 150. It is rated for a 200 and I can't wait to get one on there. So far I've hit 60.2 mph (gps) with no jackplate and a 23M prop. It is a 95" beam width exactly like the new X19s as well as the same length and hull thickness. The only things that have really changed is the interior design/layout. The new X19s have different storage layouts and better looks, features, etc. The new X19 also has a 45 gallon gas tank but the 2007 only has a 30 gallon gas tank. There aren't any differences really on the exterior design of the hulls that I know of.
    2007 Xpress X19
    2013 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    The newer ones after 2012 had a wider front deck and layout with the step built in ( which was a horrible waste of space). I found my dream xpress last year. The 2004 had the best layout ever for these boats with many extra spaces to store things as well as a few other areas
    2013 Xpress X19

I hate the day box in mine. There was no need to divide that storage. And my ‘19 model is one heavy sob. Runs and fishes just like a 20’ fiberglass boat and the seadek is the best thing there ever was in a boat you use.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Jimmyblazer says the 2004 layout is the best, any comments on newer model layouts? I'm pondering an Xpress x19 as my next boat. I currently have a 97 Ranger 462. I've got my wife on board for a future upgrade in boats, which sparked my research and looking. So far I'm thinking x19 with a 200sho and seadek. I've never bought new but considering it. I'm wondering if next year will put a lot of boats on the used market? Not many used xpress boats on the market.

7. Member
    Robby this is Chris I have lost your number when you get a chance give me a call 256-466-1992 I was wondering what the pitch on the other prop you have is