Thread: Pp stops

Pp stops

New to the pp. Always had talons. No problems for a month now but went out today and one pole stops part way down. I double tap the button ond it goes further. Do it again then its all the way down.oil level on that side appears a little lower. Any suggestions are appreciated

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    does it do this with all remotes or only certin ones?

3. Member
    Does it with both switches. Console and deck

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I would try reprogramming that pole to each switch.

5. Member
    I contacted the pp rep and he said to checkthe lines for kunks and the pick up screen. Did both.also downloaded the app to my phone and i can run the pole no problem. Could a weak battery in the fob switch allow one pole to work and not the other?

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by trc1169 View Post
    I contacted the pp rep and he said to checkthe lines for kunks and the pick up screen. Did both.also downloaded the app to my phone and i can run the pole no problem. Could a weak battery in the fob switch allow one pole to work and not the other?
    remotes either work or they dont, did you try to reprogram the problem remotes to that pump.

7. Member
    Yes i did. Hold the button for a few seconds until the light is solid then run the switch ?

8. Member
    Any one know of a power pole dealer or trouble shooter in the upstate ny area between ticonderoga and plattsburgh. Not having any luck running a diagnosis. I downloaded the app and tried everything

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Swap boards from the working fine pump to the problem pump ser if problem goes away. , then you know its the board. Can do the same with the top cap if doing the board doesnt work.

10. Member
    Thats exactly what the pp customer service had me do.found out it was a bad board. Sent one out immediately for me . Excellent customer service. Thanks for the response.

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by trc1169 View Post
    Thats exactly what the pp customer service had me do.found out it was a bad board. Sent one out immediately for me . Excellent customer service. Thanks for the response.
    yes sir top notch, your welcome!