Hey all-I live in KY and a while backdecided I would like to get intosome inshore saltwater fishing since we are down at the SC coast and FL several times a year. So, I sold the bass boat and have purchased a lightly used Ranger Cayman with a 175 Yamaha. The boat only had around a 160 or so hours and I have installed a new Lowrance touch graph with inland and coastal maps, gotten some needed basic maintenance issues squared away, given it a good cleaning, and been building an inshore rod/reel arsenal. I have fished freshwater my entire life (currently 42), and have been using the boat quite a bit on my home lake; however, aside from some guided trips here and there, I am a total rookie to inshore and tidal fishing. I will have to say, that after fishing from a skiff, I will never go back to a bass boat. I may have started a trend, cause a couple of my buddies have loved the way these boat ride and fishes compared to a bass boat and have tossed around doing the same. At any rate, my family and I will be in Georgetown the last week of June, then in Murrells Inlet for the first week of July. So...while my girls are sleeping in, out spending all my money shopping, or tanning at the beach/pool, I would like to get out and do some fishing and also learn how to navigate the marshes and inshore territory, and generally learn some of the area and inshore fishing techniques. Since MI will likely be a zoo over July 4th week, I may drive over to the ICW and bass fish as well. Would any of y'all be interested in meeting up and getting out for a while and educating a novice? If so, just let me know. And...even if y'all can't get out, but have some words of advice, please feelfree to share those as well. Any input/insight is appreciated.