Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atcje View Post
    If the dealer in Dallas had only a jon boat with a 5hp motor to sell he would tell you it was better than anything you walked in wanting. Stay away from that guy, call Tim Powell at FastBass Marine, he may look dumb as a box of rocks but he knows these boats and he is a good dude. When it comes to these boats and spending that much money it's worth it to drive a few extra miles.
    If you're talking about the Texas dealer he also tried to talk me out of the 2+2 and said the 2 seater is "what I needed"! I couldn't believe that guy, didn't listen to a word I said and just tried to sell me his inventory!
    Mike Malinao
    2010 XB-21 BasSport 2+2 250 Mercury Pro XS
    https://www.facebook.com/mikemalinaofishing

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you all for the kind words! Let me know if I can help, I only sell what YOU want!
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

3. Member
    I only push people to 2+2 they are my favorite ;)

4. Member
    Real crappy part is at some point that have switched someone in the heat and excitement of buying a new boat and steered them in the wrong direction. I know I fell for this once on a truck because they didnt have what I wanted and got stuck with something I ended up having to live with. Wont make that mistake again.
    Key is research and not impulse buying. I spent that last two years debating on a two seater but when it came down to (plus/delta), the right decision was made with my second 2+2. Dont take this as I think the 2+2 is the best out there, its just the best for me.
    2008 Allison XB21 2+2
    2011 Mercury 300XS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12