need Help routing power pole hydraulic lines with Jack plate.

Purchased used 2016 Ranger Z520C with a jack plate with a rise of 6 inches. Came with 10 foot blades but need to run new hydraulic lines. Could someone with a like boat post a few photos showing how yours are routed. Mine currently do not match what power pole instructions suggest.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I have reviewed the picture. Picture is rather small but from my end I do not see an issue with the way they are currently routed.

Are you having an issue with the way they are routed and if so what is the issue? I may be able to suggest a fix.

on the CM1.0 BLADES which you have the hoses can exit the stern bracket 3 different ways.

Via the rear of the stern bracket as shown in the picture. Through the port side hole or through the starboard side hole. All of which are acceptable.

Let me know

Rich 954-917-0634

3. Member
    Hey Rich,
    Thanks for your reply and helpful information about 3 ways the tubing can be routed. I am replacing the lines because one of the blue ones cracked just outside the boat. I am new to power poles so wanted some reassurance before doing something wrong. thanks again, I will post how the line change goes.
    Steve