Fellow BBCer stuff for sale.

Gents,

A fellow BBCer, my close friend, Zamguy passed a few weeks ago. I am executing his Will with his plethora of fishing gear. I have a ton of G-Lommis rods, Edge Rods, 1000 plus cranks, and much more. I have sold a lot of reels and a few high end rods here lately.

Anyway, with shipping costs out of this world and the amount of lures I have.... please message me if interested for local Florida pick up if you are interested. Do not hesitate to contact me. Please let me know you are from Florida in message. Thanks.

2. Member
    Sorry to hear Jason. Being new here, I didn't know him. But I know what its like to lose a close friend. Prayers going out.

Sent you a PM on the equip.

3. Member
    Sorry to hear that Zamguy passed away. I remember him from the old Florida Bass Network days. I remember he had an unusual boat built for his fishing but I don't recall the specifics. Again I'm sorry to hear he passed always seemed like a good guy.

4. Member
    Sorry to hear about his passing, hope things are going ok for his family. You can post a couple pics of what he’s got on here and put them up on Facebook Marketplace and they’ll probably find new homes quickly.

If you need stuff, and even if you dont really need stuff, let me tell you, This man has stuff. Quality and quantity. Thanks for letting me sit through the stuff J
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

6. Member
    So sorry to hear this when he came to okeechobee he fished a local tour n with me and took him around in prep for an fl w he fished .called him periodically and got out of touch.Great guy and good fisherman.Rest in peace freind

7. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about Zamguy.

8. Member
    Orion22 what do you have for tackle left?
    2020 Tracker PT 190
    Mercury Pro XS 115
    X7 Spitfire prop

9. Member
    Shoot me a message with your phone number please, I have more than I can explain in a post.