Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Do water stains show up on the grey?

2. Member
    No more so than any other boat color in my opinion. I try to wipe the boat down after each outing and keep it looking new.

3. Member
    Awesome,congrats and good luck.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by btown View Post
    Do water stains show up on the grey?
    I have option "H" and I think they do show a little more on gray than white, either way they are still there. As Keoweeskeeter mentioned a quick wipe down will take care of this. If I'm in a hurry and don't wipe it down after every outing I use a mixture of vinegar and water in a spray bottle on it. A quick spray and microfiber towel will quickly take off any water spots, about every two weeks to a month I spray it with boat wax after cleaning with the vinegar and water mix...keeps it looking pretty and new

5. Member
    Is that white or light grey?

6. Member
    I am looking at a FXR 21le also at N&C marine. Are you still happy with the boat and how was your experience at N&C?

7. Member
    I have the FXR20 limited with hyd JP in color grey option. Your going to love the boat once you get acclimated and fine tuned. Clean it real good and put a coat of ceramic wax on top cap. Before I waxed it would show the water stains after every use until I cleaned it. On pad WOT I’m getting 73-74 all day half tank of gas and tourney load. Hyd JP varies depending on conditions but most of the time running 17-19 on gauge. Congrats on the new bug.

8. Member
    Picked up my 2021 FXR21 and got caught in a rain driving home from the dealership and the ice chest and livewell leaked water in. Ice chest had a lot of water in it. Apparently someone failed jigsaw class and skipped school on caulking day for the ice chest. (Asked the dealer if they had any leaking issues on 2021 and they said no.)

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray_Hubbard View Post
    Picked up my 2021 FXR21 and got caught in a rain driving home from the dealership and the ice chest and livewell leaked water in. Ice chest had a lot of water in it. Apparently someone failed jigsaw class and skipped school on caulking day for the ice chest. (Asked the dealer if they had any leaking issues on 2021 and they said no.)
    Are they going to take care of the leaking issue. ...I'm waiting on my 21 FXR 20 Apex to arrive.

10. Member
    Took care of it myself after seeing how little silicone they utilized.

11. Member
    Took care of it myself after seeing how little silicone they utilized.
    what did you do?

12. Member
    Unscrewed the ice chest lid / seat and applied sealant all around the underneath of the lid / seat frame to prevent future leaking. Only took a couple of hours and now waterproof. Have had the boat 3 weeks and spent over 30 hours repairing the rigging issues from the dealer.

Unscrewed the ice chest lid / seat and applied sealant all around the underneath of the lid / seat frame to prevent future leaking. Only took a couple of hours and now waterproof. Have had the boat 3 weeks and spent over 30 hours repairing the rigging issues from the dealer.

Who was your dealer?

14. Member
    Awesome rig!
    Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12