Buying used powerpoles

I can get a good deal on a Used set of power pole blades for just under 50% off what I can get them online. They were made in nov 2018 and the guy bought they boat used with them on. Is there anything I should be looking for when I go to buy them? Would it be wise to just buy brand new to have a full warranty? I’ll save about $1.5k buying this used set versus new and it includes mounting brackets and switches/remotes as well

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Always check with all dealers on BBC mosty likely they will be your best deal.. If you priced online then there are better deals. As dealers are only allowed to advertise at MAP pricing. PM sent.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 06-10-2020 at 09:43 AM.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Keep in mind any shipping costs if the guy is not local.
    You will probably need new fluid for each pump
    Each Power Pole should come with a hand remote and a dash switch. So dual poles should have 2 of each remote.
    Mounting brackets are specific to year make and model boat as well as brand and jack plate size. You may want to make sure his brackets will carry over to your boat if they are part of the deal.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me Rich 954-917-0634
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 06-10-2020 at 09:42 AM.