Thread: 6-8-20

mikesxpress

6-8-20

Half day brim fishing break from the saltwater rockfishing. Females healing up and bonus fresh crawfish upchuck. Still waay to many boats out up here. Back to the saltwater.

Crawfish

Saltwater tanks.

2. Member
    Very, very nice Mike as usual.

3. Member
    Great report, and thanks Mike.

Anyone know what species of crayfish? Rusty? Just curious.
    Cool coloration.

Mike needs a haircut.....
    2010 BassCat Puma FTD
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

5. Member
    AH, a couple of rock and doing the Dew! Good living Mike stay safe and be well.

6. mikesxpress
    That's my CV hair! If you make it to 62, still have a full head of hair, and it's not grayed out, your stroking..

I'll do what I did last year and donate it to cancer patients thru locks of love and get a free haircut.

It's gotta be this long to donate so another month. Oyster eating at the Alabama deep sea fishing rodeo:
    Last edited by mikesxpress; 06-10-2020 at 06:22 AM.

7. mikesxpress
    Some of the rockfish made it to the dinner table this evening. All the others from the past 3 weeks got vacuum packed.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    That's my CV hair! If you make it to 62, still have a full head of hair, and it's not grayed out, your stroking..

I'll do what I did last year and donate it to cancer patients thru locks of love and get a free haircut.

It's gotta be this long to donate so another month. Oyster eating at the Alabama deep sea fishing rodeo:
    You're 62 and no grey hair? You must lead a stress free life. Locks of love is a good cause. I can't let my hair get that long. It drives me nuts.
    2010 BassCat Puma FTD
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

9. mikesxpress
    Kevin I spent 4 years in the Navy & 40 years in a suit/tie and close cropped hair. I get to choose now. No more stress..