Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hulapopr View Post
    Probably suffered from being caught deep.
    Yep & a bunch of folks need to learn how to fizz fish evidently. If it was baurotrama then I'd say the buildup of gases caused it from being brought out of deep water. That's why i'd rather have 3 fish limits any day& especially in warm weather, but then some think it takes skill out of the equation & anybody can catch 3 & possibly take the money that belongs to them.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    The only way to prevent fish from dying is to not fish. Tournaments kill fish, fact.
    And i guess you think your hooking them & keeping them out of the water while getting pictures before releasing them never effects them at all?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    And i guess you think your hooking them & keeping them out of the water while getting pictures before releasing them never effects them at all?
    I am well aware that I kill fish. Doesn't bother me one bit and I fish plenty of tournaments. I just like to poke at the tournament fishermen who vilify any picture of a bass on a cleaning table() but thinks all their fish live because they swam away when they dumped their bag. Half these people put a gallon of water in it and then sit it on the hot asphalt while waiting in line. Like I said, doesn't bother me, I hunt and kill plenty of things, but it is amusing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12