Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Lots of talk about Tracker boats and all. My experience has been simple:
    Bought a new 2002 PT185 w/90 Merc and galvanized tracker trailer. Still have it 18 years later. No issues with the boat or trailer since the day I left the dealer. It may crack open tomorrow but I have been pleased with the boat.

[QUOTE=Fishtracks;11176432]
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonTRXV8 View Post
    You must be very special didnt you know it is simply impossible to have a good experience with a Johnny Morris owned product. Just ask the experts on here.

Im seeing that! My dealer sold both boats and even told me then that the tracker was a better boat and to be honest i was shocked he said that since i was in the market and could have bought either one.The ranger was higher priced

2. Member
    I see a lot of negative comments about the tin plant moving and Morris taking over...well I hope quality is not an issue since I just ordered a RT 188P. I will find out in 8-12 weeks...hopefully it being a new plant coming on line they will pay close attention to the quality. Fished out of a tin for many years then went to a Z175 nice boat just not like fishing out of a tin.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphyg View Post
    I see a lot of negative comments about the tin plant moving and Morris taking over...well I hope quality is not an issue since I just ordered a RT 188P. I will find out in 8-12 weeks...hopefully it being a new plant coming on line they will pay close attention to the quality. Fished out of a tin for many years then went to a Z175 nice boat just not like fishing out of a tin.
    Congrats on the new boat. It is a great boat to fish out of. Post some photos and let us know what you think when it arrives.

4. Member
    Sure it will be fine, can't imagine all that much changes. We know the price wont go down haha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234