Thread: LENIENT LEO

Thumbs Up LENIENT LEO

Grandpa's 82, and lives in Florida. He's a widow now, and still full of life!

He always was a smart saver and surprised us all when he bought a brand new Corvette in February!!!

Well he was out on the Florida Turnpike when he thought, "What the heck?" and he opened that thing up~

He's doin' over 90 when he blew by that State Trooper black and white hiding behind the bridge over pass......sure enough, that blue light was flashing in his rear view mirror.....

So what does my Grandpa do? He says, "Screw it!" and he floored that Vette up to 140!!!!

He's 82, blowin' down I-95 with only a Trooper trying to catch up behind him!

After five minutes, laughing like an idiot, he finally slows down, and soberingly pulls off the road and waits for mr. stiff hat to walk up.

"License and Insurance, Please!"

"Yes, sir", handing them out the window, smiling~

The Trooper's just looking at him and before walking back to that poor, gasping for air Charger, he looks right into my Grandpa's eyes and says:

"If you can give me ONE good reason for what you just did, I will let you off THIS time!"

Grandpa sheepishly looks down as he says,"Well, two years ago, my 35 year old wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper! And I was afraid you were tryin' to bring her back!"

He pursed his lips, nodded that stiff brim down, and said, "Have a nice day"

2. Member