Any idea where Zack Birge is fishing in MLF Kissimmee tournament?

Been watching on-line. Its a canal or a creek but I don't recognize it.

2. Member
    I know where he was but have the BCB Florida tournament this weekend so I cant say until Sunday evening lol.

3. Member
    I figured out where it is located. You better pray for rain For it to work

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atta View Post
    I know where he was but have the BCB Florida tournament this weekend so I cant say until Sunday evening lol.
    Don't worry, I will not fish it until Monday.

5. Banned
    That's the problem with these guys putting stuff on TV. I'm sure some guy out there is shaking his head, thanking MLF for showing the entire nation. Now people will flock there and it will get hammered and it will no longer be worth a chit.. What does MLF care.... there moving onto another state.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboat View Post
    Don't worry, I will not fish it until Monday.
    Lol! There's probably already been 30 boats in there

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manatee Mauler View Post
    That's the problem with these guys putting stuff on TV. I'm sure some guy out there is shaking his head, thanking MLF for showing the entire nation. Now people will flock there and it will get hammered and it will no longer be worth a chit.. What does MLF care.... there moving onto another state.
    Ain't that the truth. I wasted time and prefished for my 2 day club tournament on Toho this weekend (same time and ramp as the Bass Cat owners tournament...ugh) I actually found 2 areas with good fish and it wasn't in the community open water hydrilla either. I one had 1 other boat in one of the areas last weekend too, and he was 100 yards away. I watched the coverage this week and 2 of todays qualifers fished those areas. Now everyone that watched will hammer them this weekend. Oh well. I'm not changing my game plan, I will just have to most likely share my areas now. I guess I should of stayed home and prefished from my phone.
    Brad Krone

8. Member
    KVD and One other Guy were fishing in Cypress, with both landing 7+ fish on Day One.

Of course they skip a day then had Day 2 for them.

KVD said it was "crazy packed" with Locals on that day.

Can't say I didn't learn some new places by watching them because I did. Not going to RUN right to them now but at some day in the future I will give a few a try to see what happens.

9. Member
    Partin Canal

Quote Originally Posted by Anglerchem View Post
    Partin Canal
    Thanks, im sure everyone is soooo glad you registered just so you could post the location.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

11. Member
    yw. I was sure that my input would be welcomed by my fellow FL anglers; I still am, Carolina. There’s only 3-4 small bridges on Toho. It’s not a new rocket design that the locals protect.

12. Member
    He was fishing in Friar's Cove...we tried it in practice for the BCB event and the only place they were biting was way back in the runoff and there was a line of boats to get in there.
    2021 Falcon F20 Predator
    2021 Mercury 250 ProXS

13. Member
    Running water bite died out but I did hear someone took his kid there the day after Zack smacked em. Him and his kid caught over 40. Pretty crappy thing to do.