Seat replacement

My ‘06 Eagle 175 is in need of some re upholstery on the bench seat. The back rest is in good shape, just the seams on the bench is in rough shape. I’m thinking about reupholstering it myself, just one color to keep it cheap and easy. Is it possible to get matching vinyl from G3? I know it wouldn’t be an exact match because of time and weathering but close is good enough for me. If not what do you suggest?

I had my seat redone on my Eagle 170 some yrs back. Since the upholsterer could not match the beige exactly, I went with black on the corners of the seat. He did such a great job, I didn't realize it was different and neither did anyone else that saw it. I doubt that G3 even uses the same color 14 yrs later. I would find a color that would blend in.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
    I had my seat redone on my Eagle 170 some yrs back. Since the upholsterer could not match the beige exactly, I went with black on the corners of the seat. He did such a great job, I didn't realize it was different and neither did anyone else that saw it. I doubt that G3 even uses the same color 14 yrs later. I would find a color that would blend in.
    Good thinking about the colors and it being 14 years later. I found someone local, I’m going to get a quote to see how much they’d charge to redo the bench.