Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    I’m not sure what to think? Sold some stuff yesterday to take some profit and add to my cash. Seems like with states moving to shut things down some it would go red. Guess we will see. Didn’t expect to see the day we had yesterday.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
    I’m not sure what to think? Sold some stuff yesterday to take some profit and add to my cash. Seems like with states moving to shut things down some it would go red. Guess we will see. Didn’t expect to see the day we had yesterday.
    The red green spread across my watch list yesterday was just weird. This is really tough to play.

3. Member
    BLNK looking great today

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    The red green spread across my watch list yesterday was just weird. This is really tough to play.
    All my stuff is red today
    Thanos was the hero

5. Member
    Here comes Powell. Look out below

6. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    That Nasdaq/ QQQ chart is scary looking
    Thanos was the hero

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    That Nasdaq/ QQQ chart is scary looking
    What's scary about it??? Up, up, up and away!
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

8. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Ugly candles today
    Thanos was the hero

9. Member
    Ugly candles today
    Yeah, EOD was rough...

10. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Ugly candles today

11. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    They just announced in my county that schools will be virtual for the first semester. I can't imagine the unforeseen economic consequences of having schools closed till January. I'm guessing, we won't be the last county to do this. There may be some real economic headwinds coming thats not priced into the market.
    Thanos was the hero

12. Member
    They just announced in my county that schools will be virtual for the first semester. I can't imagine the unforeseen economic consequences of having schools closed till January. I'm guessing, we won't be the last county to do this. There may be some real economic headwinds coming thats not priced into the market.
    Yeah, it's really not sustainable. They pushed back school starting here, but I'm afraid that may mean that they're going to go online too. I just don't like this at all. If we keep pushing things back and everything, then we're really going to be in trouble. I'm planning on selling some more on the next pop whenever I can, because I just don't like the looks of it.

13. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Yeah, it's really not sustainable. They pushed back school starting here, but I'm afraid that may mean that they're going to go online too. I just don't like this at all. If we keep pushing things back and everything, then we're really going to be in trouble. I'm planning on selling some more on the next pop whenever I can, because I just don't like the looks of it.

I hate it, htf do they think a man or woman can work while a kid is at home. And if they close the schools, are daycares closed as well? Just trying to understand the dynamics here

14. Member
    I'm thinking college students may not be at school for the full semester either. A few schools told students to only bring two suitcases. People are now talking about things reopening to normal in the middle of 2021 instead of end of this year. The increasing loan loss provisions at the Banks was also not a good sign. I'm tempted to sell Disney at this level but I may just start waiting covered calls on it.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    I hate it, htf do they think a man or woman can work while a kid is at home. And if they close the schools, are daycares closed as well? Just trying to understand the dynamics here
    I think in those situations they will try to let the employee work from home if they have that ability. Our company said if your kids cannot return to school that they can work from home. This obviously doesn't work for everyone though.

16. Member
    Yeah I would bet daycares are closed too. I know several have went under during all of this mess. Not to mention the knowledge gap this is causing. You just can’t learn in online classes or as kids at home with no home school experience

17. Member
    Yeah I would bet daycares are closed too. I know several have went under during all of this mess. Not to mention the knowledge gap this is causing. You just can’t learn in online classes or as kids at home with no home school experience
    My son hates the online learning. He is taking a statistics class this summer before going to college. He ends up walking around and can't sit still. I asked him why he can't sit and watch the class but he can sit and watch crap on youtube for 2 hours

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    My son hates the online learning. He is taking a statistics class this summer before going to college. He ends up walking around and can't sit still. I asked him why he can't sit and watch the class but he can sit and watch crap on youtube for 2 hours
    Who really ever wanted to sit through class though

19. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

On the education side, I hate to say this, maybe even be frowned upon, but now it’s on the parents. If you want your child to succeed, you better be building their knowledge base because the government(public ed) isn’t going to do it. Hell we may end up with a generation that actually has some common sense. Or on the flip, we may end up with a very uneducated generation. I dunno.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    On the education side, I hate to say this, maybe even be frowned upon, but now it’s on the parents. If you want your child to succeed, you better be building their knowledge base because the government(public ed) isn’t going to do it. Hell we may end up with a generation that actually has some common sense. Or on the flip, we may end up with a very uneducated generation. I dunno.
    Oh yeah I agree

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast