Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I guess investors are using AMZN, TSLA, and the QQQ as a hedge against inflation?
    Thanos was the hero

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    I guess investors are using AMZN, TSLA, and the QQQ as a hedge against inflation?
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

3. Member
    I never thought these would be called defensive stocks. It is crazy.

4. Member

5. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I guess I’m a fool for not dabbling in them, but when I watch them I swear I’m watching big boy otc.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    I think in those situations they will try to let the employee work from home if they have that ability. Our company said if your kids cannot return to school that they can work from home. This obviously doesn't work for everyone though.
    How productive do these companies think their "work at home" employees can be when they also have the responsibility for home schooling. Either the work productivity or the child's education will be less than adequate. This is not to mention the sanity of the employee.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlake View Post
    How productive do these companies think their "work at home" employees can be when they also have the responsibility for home schooling. Either the work productivity or the child's education will be less than adequate. This is not to mention the sanity of the employee.
    Well I guess it is better than the employer giving them an ultimatum to return to work whether you have child care lined up or not. We also can track the number of Files the complete on a daily basis which is Why we get rid of two unproductive employees. Our operations in Florida also reported is most profitable quarter in its history last quarter with most people working from home. People have actually been more productive working at home for the most part.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789