2003 TR20 livewell fill pump

My port side fill pump stopped working. Not making any noise, worked fine last year... 1st time tried this year nothing... anybody help me with location and which pump I need to buy?

2. Member
    In my TR-20 the pumps are in the very bottom of the boat in the back behind the live wells. Once you pull the batteries and remove the tray in the back you should see the pumps. Replace them with the same size pumps. I changed all of mine a few years ago but I cannot remember which pumps I replaced them with. If yours is like mine it’s not too difficult once you get everything out of the way.

Before replacing the pump, verify that any circuit breakers or fuses are good. Verify 12vdc at the pump wiring before replacing.

I had to replace the pumpout and recirc pumps a few years ago. I forgot to run RV antifreeze through them and they froze and broke. In addition to removing everything on the plate, I removed the back hatch so I could lay down and reach down to the pumps/wiring easier. My oil reservoir is mounted on the plate so I disconnected the remote fill and used a regular cap. I was able to leave the oil reservoir connected and put it on a board across the hatch opening. I never reconnected the remote hose as I had a tendency to overfill the reservoir. My pumps were Atwood Tsunami.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

4. Member
    Appreciate the info. The research I am doing is saying to replace attwood Tsunami 800. Does that sound right? I would like to purchase the pumps to have minimal down time of the boat being unusable.