After 3 trips out new 650 pro tour

I been kind of trying to break motor in. Hard to when I stop and fish but I’ve got 4hours on it, runs hard for the short period of time I’ve gotten it up to speed. Only thing that I don’t like about it is the back wash over transom when coming off plane to stop and fish. Still haven’t been able to master it even when hittin throttle. Boat handles rough water really well. Had some issues that prevented me from getting boat out sooner from factory. Chris at blazer has been good about getting them fixed for me. Some wiring was done backwards and kept my switches tripping when I turned on certain things. Blake’s boats fixed it in 5 min. Soon as breakin is complete I’ll give a better review of everything.

2. Member
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    I have a much smaller and older Blazer than you but mine has terrible back wash over the transom if I don’t hit the hot foot one last time when coming off plane. Must be a Blazer thing.
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

I noticed Dean Rojas washing the rear deck carpet during the BPT live coverage on Kissimmee today.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.