Rock crawler rod

Whats everybody using to throw mid depth cranks like the rock crawler on. I have a few usable rods but always looking for something better. The cheaper the better as its something i dont do a ton of
    They aint got hands, set the hook

2. Member
    Lews has a wart rod that works great with the rock crawler.

3. Member
    I'm still a rookie with cranks, but I'm having success using a BPS Crankin' Stick for the Rk55 and flatside KVD 1.5 this season.

4. Member
    I use a Curado 7'2"M Crankbait model for my Rk and Wiggle Warts.

5. Member
    Living on Table Rock where the Wart is a religion I've fished a bunch over the years. I have a Custom deal built on a MHX CB 843 and a Razr 7ft. Medium and a Falcon Cara 4-17 and on and on.
    If you want something inexpensive as much as it pains me to say it.. The Favorite White Bird 7ft 4 MHM for 60 bucks is impossible to beat. I bought one pretty much on a dare after some guys at the local tackle shop talked about it and they are right. I throw warts, RK crawler, curve 55, even 5 and 6 XD'S.. I've heard they are actually a Duckett and that wouldn't surprise me as parobolic as it is it reminds me of one.

6. Member
    Powell Endurance 724 CB

7. Member
    7’ mh hammer works for cranks and top water for me.

8. Member
    I use a 7' MH glass rod (alpha angler rebound), works great for me. I live in the ozarks as well, have several friends that use dirt cheap $30 rods for warts also. Cheap rods have lower modulus blanks which tend to be pretty soft, great for this technique.

9. Banned
    Dobyns Fury 705. great budget friendly small crank rod.

10. Member
    Dobyns 764CB

Steez AGS 72MHRB... amazing rod, incredibly versatile, handles the Wiggle Griffon/Crawler/Wart type baits very well.

The new Megabass Z-Crank Elseil feels like it will be spot on for small to mid-depth cranks as well. I had the opportunity to fish it a couple weeks ago and immediately loved it.