Thread: Vfinal Colors

Vfinal Colors

Got my final color samples today from Tom /bullet. Hopefully it helps with this sucky recovery. I’m excited for sure.

Good luck on the recovery and what was your final colors? If ya don’t mind a sneak peak. Unless your waiting for the final unveiling.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    Good luck on the recovery and what was your final colors? If ya don’t mind a sneak peak. Unless your waiting for the final unveiling.
    colors.jpegcombination of blue silver and black. Bullet per my requests added a pinch of silver,nay flake to the black galaxy. Thatll be my top side color with a silver pin and navy belt stripe. The top cap will my mainly silver with some gunmettaal flake added to tone it down a little and the navy thick stripe with black pin.

4. Banned
    What???... I'd go with black galaxy, red and silver... ... Just kidding... Should be another sharp Bullet screaming down the lake... Dan

5. Member
    I hope so Dan. No red for me. I am color blind to some degree and just don't see red very good.

Dennis, that is going to look awesome! That blue and silver will go great with the galaxy. Adding that silver to it will give it an extra sparkle! Look at Bullet Bling’s Bullet. He has one similar in color. It is sharp!!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs