Thread: Jerkbaits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    But what's the P/N for a 3700 series box to store them in?
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

2. Member
    LC 112MR and OSP Veruna (best kept JB secret around)

I ordered one of the anti-rust 3700 Plano boxes from TW, but it was out of stock. Thanks for the information.

Nishine has some very interesting looking JB's. Haven't had a chance to fish them yet however.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    You guys...I was trying not to mention the Rerange. Last time it came up on BBC Tackle Warehouse sold out and it took months to recover!

To be fair, it came up on BBC because the Tactical Bassin' guys mentioned it, but still...
    This
    Nitro Savage 896 - 150hp Mariner EFI - U​ltrex / Garmins

Just got a Jack-All "Rerange" a few days ago, along with a Daiwa Tatula CT. Swapped out the reel, loaded it up with new line (10 lb McCoy's copolymer), and tied on the Rerange. Perch color. Should work all summer here, if I can keep the bald eagles from grabbing it. Filled one #3700 box with jerkbaits, and hope the backordered 3700 (from TW) shows up soon, or by Christmas, whichever comes first!

7. Banned
    This is why jackall discontinues so many baits because people dont buy them the iobee frog dowzvido 90 cherrys and blings are all amazing baits that people didnt buy enough of now there all gone i hope people keep buying rerange so they stay available

8. Member
    Rerange. Hands down my go to. As previously stated, line diameter must be paid attention to with regard to a jerkbait to get you max depth. I will use mostly 12# Sniper or Shooter. If I know I am gonna be in really open water void of cedars, I'll drop to 10, maybe.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

9. Member
    Husky jerks. Best cold weather jerkbait. Cheap price too.
    Suspending rogues. Old school bait still catches everything in cold water.
    Warm water baits, bomber long a(14,15 sizes). Original rapala. Floating rogue.
    Lucky craft pointer 78. Has a place in my box.
    Rods: my preferred rod would be 6 ft med action. (Not easy to find) I am currently using a tfo topwater rod. I will use a spinning at times... 20# braid. Walleye guys use long spinning rods and fireline alot. I plan on putting together a light saltwater spinning rod together at some point with 10# fireline.
    Use a small snap. Easy to change bait quick. The wind can be a problem, try to change things so the wind helps you.
    Jerkbaits are great lures, here in N.Y. They can be used year round. I've caught lake trout, musky, pike, perch walleye stripers, catfish,fallfish etc. I got about 100 now, jammed into 3700 boxes. Untangling them is half the fun.
    I plan on doing wading for smallmouth this year, rapala only day!!

Quote Originally Posted by TableRock55 View Post
    Rerange. Hands down my go to. As previously stated, line diameter must be paid attention to with regard to a jerkbait to get you max depth. I will use mostly 12# Sniper or Shooter. If I know I am gonna be in really open water void of cedars, I'll drop to 10, maybe.
    Our problem is getting them too deep and getting fouled up with milfoil. If we have a normal "pre-winter", milfoil here commonly tops out (surfaces) in 25'-28' OW. I'd be happy to not have so much of that crap. I'm going to try the 10 lb. copolymer and see how it goes. I'm less and less enchanted by FC.

Quote Originally Posted by TableRock55 View Post
    Jackall looks to have a "medium" diver version due Sept. 15 according to TW.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12