LRBC MIDWEEK - 6/17 - NEWFOUND

This may be cautiously optimistic, but it's looking like Stay-At-Home 2.0 will be phasing out on June 15th. With that in mind, I'm planning to go ahead with the June 17th Midweek at Newfound. We'll take any extra steps we need to to satisfy whatever the guidelines require, and if you will be fishing with us that day, we ask that everyone cooperates so we can continue on with the season.

I'll post back with any updates, as well as a confirmation one way or the other as to what will be going on. Take care, and hopefully we'll see you on the 17th!

EDIT: As a reminder, the cut-off for prefishing is Sunday June 14th.
    Last edited by The NHBassmaster; 06-08-2020 at 07:33 AM.
    thenhbassmaster@gmail.com
    2008 Ranger Z520 - Yamaha Vmax Series 2 250 - Minn Kota - Lowrance

2. Member
    Jason,

Did you get a letter from Dee Dee Hanson at DNCR: NH State Park Permits? They said they will not be issuing any permits for any events for 2020. If you have a weigh-in spot that is not the State beach you are fine, but you won't get a permit to use the state beach this year. This decision has affected our club's tournaments at Massabessic, Sunapee and Newfound. It sucks!!!
    Scott Doughty
    2022 Skeeter ZX225 - 2022 Yamaha 225 SHO
    Salem, NH

3. Member
    I got an alternate weigh-in site. I'll let you know how it works out. Crossing my fingers...
    thenhbassmaster@gmail.com
    2008 Ranger Z520 - Yamaha Vmax Series 2 250 - Minn Kota - Lowrance