Thread: 2013 Z7

2013 Z7

I bought a 2013 Z7 with a 150 Pro XS in the first of March. Coming out of a 1996 Ranger R72 with a 115, I got to say I really like this boat. Way more stable, jumps up on plane quickly and fishes awesome. I had it out on Lake St Clair yesterday and was super impressed. Tons of storage compared to what I am use to. I haven't been able to get to top speed yet small lakes with loads of boats and St Clair only let me get to 51 GPS so far. It has more just haven't been able to light it up. It has dual power poles which I thought was a bonus but wouldn't use them much well wrong they are pretty damn handy. Even my die hard Skeeter buddies are really impressed. Just thought I would say I am digging the Nitro.

2. Member
    Awesome...glad you are enjoying your new boat!!

How's the smallie bite on LSC? I'm heading to Erie this Sunday with a buddy.

3. Member
    They were a little off on Wednesday. We still boated over 30 but I think the storm early in the early am shut them down some. Tubes worked best for me. My buddies hit some on Ned rigs and crank baits

4. Member
    I bought a 2013 Z7 with 150 Pro XS new in 2013 and it has been great! After 7 years, I have fished Toledo Bend, Sam Rayburn, Lake Fork, and the Sabine River out of this rig with no regrets. I recently added a 6" Bob's hyd jack plate and a 4 blade Power Tech 23" prop for better bow lift and performance. Now it runs like it should at 58-60 mph with great lift.

5. Member
    I got a 2015 w/175 that rips! Love my boat, wish I had a 21footer, but for an 18'8" boat it's damn roomy.