Thread: lake maps

lake maps

Good morning, Are there any lakemaster or navionics map cards that cover the parke, vigo and sullivan county areas?
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff

2. Member
    If you go to Humminbird website and navigate to the Lakemaster Great Lakes map card there is a link for the lakes list.
    2004 Ranger 519VX
    Yamaha VMAX 200HP OX66

Quote Originally Posted by M-D View Post
    If you go to Humminbird website and navigate to the Lakemaster Great Lakes map card there is a link for the lakes list.
    Thanks, I'm coming up to spend a week in July and bringing the boat with me. It's nice to have the card for the area.
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff

Probably be better off with the paper map book, https://scmaps.com/southern-indiana-fishing-map-guide/.

The small lakes down there are mostly not mapped on the chips, a couple of them are. Just depends what you plan to fish.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    Probably be better off with the paper map book, https://scmaps.com/southern-indiana-fishing-map-guide/.

The small lakes down there are mostly not mapped on the chips, a couple of them are. Just depends what you plan to fish.
    how about raccoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Ugabassangler View Post
    how about raccoon?
    Buddy fishes it, likes his lakemaster chip from what he said. If it is like salamonie and mississenwa, and I believe it is, the navonics will show some things but not a ton of detail. I fish those two often, and it shows the river channel fairly accurately.

Will tell you if you want the lakemaster, it should be the great lakes card and it is in low stock for some reason at most places. I've been wanting to buy one. I know that sportsman warehouse had them in stock last week, but most of the other online retailers didn't.

Quick look online
    https://webapp.navionics.com/#boatin...y=uqoqF%7CmkrO looks like raccoon is decent on the navionics.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

7. Member
    I use both,,Lakemaster and Navionics as each will show some difference in contours. Backup is Fishing Hot Spots water proof maps and check their website for various lakes. https://www.fishinghotspots.com/#home