Name of this part?

Cant figure out how to upload pictures so hopefully i can be descriptive enough for this part identification. While installing the lower unit, i took a chunk out of a thick plastic tube that is attached to the bottom of the mid section and it slides into the water impeller housing. Ive done searched for inlet tube, pick up tube, water transfer tube, etc but cant seem to find it. Also cant seem to find it in any part diagrams over on MarineEngines. I reckon i need to invest in a Seloc. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Water tube grommet??

3. Member
    Forget a Seloc or Clymer manual, as OMC Service Manuals in PDF form can be found for $10-$20 online.

4. Member
    Thank you for the suggestion! Searched that and it popped up under the exhaust housing diagram. Never donged on me to search there. Turned out to just be "water tube". OMC 335520.

5. Member
    here is where is find parts at easiest

boats.net-parts-search-BRP-EVINRUDE-parts.html
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleH View Post
    Forget a Seloc or Clymer manual, as OMC Service Manuals in PDF form can be found for $10-$20 online.
    Any certain website you order from? All the ones im finding are not my motor specific and are running from $35 and up.

I use this sometimes for parts reference, its good from 1957 through 2011 http://www.marineengine.com/parts/parts.php they list all brands, I have never ordered from them.

There is a link to service manuals at the top of this forum.
    RUSTY63 in a Shiny Green Jacket.......